CAMPUS AMBASSADORS PROGRAMME
The Gr8jobsng Campus Ambassador Programme will give Tertiary institution students an opportunity to EARN while they LEARN, gain useful experience and expand their professional network. It also gives them the opportunity to contribute to the growth of the nation, by connecting fellow students with a platform that increases their chances of achieving their career goals. Ambassadors are enthusiastic students who are influencers, and believe in the vision of the Gr8jobsng brand. Gr8jobsng student ambassadors will be responsible for implementing action plans to promote the www.Gr8jobsng.com platform and its services on their campus.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
As a potential Gr8jobsng Campus Ambassador, you will need to fill an online form by logging on to www.gr8jobsng.com/campus and filling the online form. Follow @gr8jobsng on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (gr8jobsng_), upload a video on your personal page (Facebook or Instagram) of how your skills and experiences are relevant to the role and how you can help make a difference, using the hash tag #Gr8jobsngCampus. Make sure you tag or mention @Gr8jobsng in your video. Candidates with active engagements stand a better chance of being selected.
Eligible Gr8jobsng ambassadors are required to meet the following criteria
• Register on the Gr8jobsng platform. If you have not yet registered on the platform, click here. After registration you must update your profile information.
• Must be a current student of one of the higher institutions and be able to sell the platform to fellow students (especially final year, masters and DLI students) and all other persons interested in registering on the platform.
• Good social media presence, following and engagement.
• Enthusiasm and passion for campus student life matters.
• Attentive to detail.
• Good understanding of campus trends and culture.
• Must be passionate about connecting people to solutions.
• Must know about all Gr8jobsng products.
• Good communication and networking skills.
• Must follow Gr8jobsng on all our listed online platforms with constant engagements.
• Representing Gr8jobsng on campus.
• Promoting the Gr8jobsng platform and all its services
• Getting students to register on the platform especially as premium users.
• Letting students know the benefits of registering as a premium user.
• Meeting monthly targets as set by Gr8jobsng
• Implementing the Gr8jobsng marketing initiative on campus through supporting student events and coordinating projects on campus.
• Organising campus career events where necessary.
• Developing and maintaining healthy relationships with university bodies and student union influencers.
• Integrating the Gr8jobsng platform into the university lifestyle.