GEC PROGRAMME FOR CYBER CAFES
The GR8JOBSNG EMBLOYABLITY CENTERS (GEC), is an initiative designed to reach out to more unemployed graduates and bridge the gap between employers and job seekers. The initiative is expected to help improve the Nigerian Economy by reducing the rate of unemployment.
The Gr8Jobsng platform, because of its aim of making job seekers employable and getting them employed, is looking to Partner with your Center to enable us cover more ground in terms of employability preparations for jobseekers and giving employers like you more suitable employees. We chose to partner with Cyber Cafes because most job seekers have no access to Smart devices, laptops or internet to enable them access the platform. And cyber cafes require more foot traffic.
To become a partner, your center is required to:
- Be an accessible, safe and conductive center
- Have up to 5 computers in the center
- Have Walk in crowd to sell our packages
- Actively promote the Gr8jobsng platform to jobseekers
- Actively sell the Gr8jobsng premium candidate package and other services to jobseekers
- Assist jobseekers with registration on the Gr8jobsng platform and navigation
- Function as a training/e-learning center for Gr8jobsng trainings on specific dates (to be agreed on)
- Meet a target of 100 and 60 a month for Premium registrations and CV writing respectively
- Partnering with Gr8jobsng on this initiative will help create new streams of income and a new client base for your centre, at little to no cost
- 20% commission on every premium subscription sold through your centre
- 10% commission on any CV writing request from your center
- Gr8jobsng will be open to partnering with your centre to execute training programs and workshops
- Gr8jobsngwill advertise your center as a career boosting centre within your community
- With Microsoft being one of our major partners, Gr8jobsng will offer accelerated Microsoft office ICT workshops at a highly discounted price through your centre
- Gr8jobsng will provide branded marketing materials to help attract walk-in traffic to your centre. APPLY HERE!